Bossa Nova is the leading provider of real-time, on-shelf product data for the global retail industry. Its technology collects terabytes of data that enables the retail ecosystem to optimize the omnichannel shopping experience. With a multidisciplinary team of robotics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and big data scientists, Bossa Nova has solved the challenges to deploy fully autonomous service robots in busy and crowded environments.
Bossa Nova’s robots are currently deployed in 50 stores across the United States, making it the largest deployment of this kind of technology in any retailer.
Location- San Francisco
Bossa Nova is looking for a creative, impact-driven marketer to join our Marketing team in San Francisco. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting day-to-day marketing functions, which include social media, event planning, content creation, and digital marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will partner with sales, product and executive teams to assist on projects big and small to help us achieve our Marketing goals.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for leading the social voice of the brand to retailers, the general public, and other stakeholders. You will also coordinate all aspects of the social media strategy and partner with cross-functional team members to execute initiatives and measure performance.
This position offers great potential for growth, so we are looking for a forward-thinking, marketing savvy "go-getter" with a desire to play a crucial role. The Marketing Coordinator must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong experience with digital marketing and analytics. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of being creative and scrappy while strategic and analytical.
They'll be expected to work independently and proactively. This role will report into our Marketing Communications Manager based in San Francisco.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in daily administrative tasks
- Collaborate cross-functionally and externally to create, support, and execute on marketing and sales materials, special requests, campaigns and initiatives across key channels
- Ensure all content adheres to Bossa Nova’s voice and brand guidelines
- Coordinate all aspects of events coordination: vendor research and negotiation, event planning, event operations, onsite setup and inspection, and problem resolution
- Proofread and edit all types of content
- Work with graphic designers to assist on basic design tasks like making changes to presentation decks, sales sheets, blog images, and newsletters images
- Social Media
- Strategically manage and execute on social media strategy to grow audiences and communities with on-brand content across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other channels
- Engage in relevant social discussions about our company
- Help shape Bossa Nova’s social voice and brand
- Create engaging and informative content for our channels and drive the social content calendar
- Determine, track and prepare monthly reports of social media KPIs - able to interpret data to find actionable insights that inform tactics
- Increase owned traffic to our site from social - tracking performance regularly and identifying opportunities for optimization and improvement
- Provide consistent monitoring of Bossa Nova mentions across social, web, and other forums
- 2 - 5 years of social and digital marketing experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of social media
- Amazing organization skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Passionate about social media, following the latest updates and trends and suggesting new ways to grow and engage audiences
- Able to meet tight deadlines, move projects forward independently, and communicate internally across many stakeholders
- Experience with web analytics and SEO/SEM campaigns a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field