At Bossa Nova we create service robots for the global retail industry. Our robots’ mission is to make large scale stores run efficiently by automating the collection and analysis of on-shelf inventory data. We drive autonomously through aisles, navigating safely among customers and store associates. If we were a self- driving car we’d be operating at level 5 autonomy.
Oh, we should add, it’s real, happening today, you can meet our robots in some of the world’s biggest retailers.
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Location- Pittsburgh, PA
We are currently looking for Quality Assurance Manager, with a background in software development and automated test engineering. The QA Manager will provide general supervision and technical guidance to the QA Staff in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of Bossa Nova Robotics products.
- Lead a group of quality assurance analysts and test engineers who evaluate, test, and validate Bossa Nova Robotics software, hardware and IT infrastructure, and who are focused on automating the testing process.
- Develop, implement and continually improve problem reporting processes and systems. Look at data from the both internal testing and the field, analyze issues and work with cross-functional development and operations teams to recommend and implement improvements.
- Develop, document and implement quality processes and procedures.
- Formulate and implement our automated software testing strategies. Prepare and review of test plans and test results.
- Ensure delivery against QA department goals and objectives, working across the organization to successfully balance product functionality, quality, and schedule commitments.
- Mentor, lead and grow the quality assurance team.
- Strong, proven experience with automated test tools, including automated regression testing, unit testing and system testing.
- Proven track record of successfully launching products, with leadership in a Quality Assurance or Testing Engineering role.
- Software development background with skills in an object oriented language such as C++ or Java or Python, including Linux operating systems.
- Experience with the software development product life-cycle, working in both both waterfall and agile software development methodologies.
- Strong people skills, with the proven ability to work on, and lead, cross-functional teams.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapidly changing work environment.
Education and Experience